The Safest Place To Meet Your Physical Therapy Needs!
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND TEAM MEMBERS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Take comfort in knowing you and your family's health and safety are our top priority. We are providing the following increased measures to ensure that Atlas Therapy is the safest and best option for our community's physical therapy needs:
|Anti-Microbial Scrubs worn by the clinical staff to reduce the risk pathogenic bacterial transmissions
|Patients and staff only in the waiting room and clinical areas
|All patients and staff have their temperature taken via no-contact thermometer
|Face masks being worn by all patients and staff
|Implemented The AIONX® CleanSurface™ technology
|Aggressive cleaning and sterilization procedures throughout the clinic
|Private Treatment Rooms and Telehealth Options Available
|Larger waiting area to comply with social distancing where available.
A series of questions will be asked prior to your initial appointment. If you have any concerns, please contact us and we will work with you to determine the best course of action. We continue to follow the CDC and the Governor’s Guidelines, which continually change, please check our website often for updates.
- Have you traveled by airplane or out of state?
- Have you been asked to self-quarantine?
- Have you been around anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are you feeling ill, have a cold, or a fever in the last 24 hours?
- CDC guidelines identify people who are immunosuppressed, have underlying medical conditions (such as heart disease, diabetes and lung disease), pregnant, or over the age of 65 are at a higher risk.
Additional increased protective measures being taken at Atlas-
- We have implemented The AIONX® CleanSurface™ technology in both of our clinics. This technology harnesses and enhances the natural cleaning capabilities of silver and copper to continuously clean treated surfaces. The patented CleanSurface™ technology forces the rapid release of antimicrobial silver and copper ions by the novel use of a specially-designed micro electric circuit.*
- All clinical staff are wearing antimicrobial scrubs, CloroxPro™ Scrubs, to reduce the risk pathogenic bacterial transmissions
- We are only allowing the patient in the treatment areas and waiting room. Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances.
- All staff and patients will have their temperature taken via a no-contact thermometer. Anyone with an elevated temperature will be instructed to leave the facility and follow self-quarantined measures as outlined by the CDC.
- Continued proper hand washing, increased sterilization procedures for equipment and frequently used surfaces likes chairs, countertops, etc. are being followed before and after every patient.
- We encourage all patients to exercise proper hand washing (at least 20 seconds) upon entering the facility. Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the facility.
Atlas Therapy will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary. Please continue to check our website, Facebook and emails for updates. Be safe!