- Bulging / Herniated / Protruding Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- Joint Pain
- Low Back Pain (Acute & Chronic)
- Muscle Strain
- Post-surgical Care (To decrease pain and improve strength/function)
- Radicular Pain associated with low back injury (Lumbar Radiculopathy - pain/numbness down the legs)
- Sacroiliac Joint (SI Joint) Dysfunction, Instability, Inflamation, or Sprain
- Sciatica (Pain radiating along the sciatic nerve, which runs down one or both legs from the lower back)
- Spinal Stenosis (Narrowing of the nerve passage ways within your spine)
- Spondylosis (A general term for age-related wear and tear of the spinal discs)
- Spondylolisthesis (A spinal disorder in which a vertebra slips forward onto the bone below it)
- Pre-Surgical Care (Strengthening and training before surgery or to avoid surgery if possible.)
Reduce your back pain by contacting us today to schedule your appointment.
Are you ready to experience lasting relief from your back pain? Our therapists in State College and Altoona are trained and ready to help! Click the button below to get started.