1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Grill corn, turning often, until slightly charred all over, about 10 minutes.
2. Brush corn with a layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle with chili powder, cotija, and cilantro. Serve warm with lime wedges.Read full blog
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
Melt ¼ cup of butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the sliced apples...Read full blog
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. Cream butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in vanilla. Using a mixer on low speed, incorporat...Read full blog
Mix all ingredients together. Put in a 13x10 (or 15x10 pan for a thinner piece).
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Pour the glaze on the cake while it is hot and spread around.Read full blog